You can track up to 5 parcels at a time
Enter parcel numbers separated by commas
Collecting parcels was never this easy
- Sending a shipment from a Parcel Locker using the Parcel Manager
Sending a shipment using the Parcel Manager
Sending shipments from a Parcel Locker is very easy. All you need is an account in our Parcel Manager. Creating an account only takes a few minutes and costs nothing - later you can add money to your account and post your parcels very easily.
To send a Parcel Locker shipment:
1. Log into the Parcel Manager
Log into the Parcel Manager at manager.paczkomaty.pl
- How do I collect a shipment from a Parcel Locker?
When shopping on-line, choose Parcel Locker delivery. Enter your phone number and e-mail address and select the Parcel Locker which is in the most convenient location for you.
The list of Parcel Lockers can be found on the Find Parcel Locker website.
Method 1: Collect using the InPost Mobile application
- How to extend the deadline for collecting a parcel from a Parcel Locker
Send a special text message and get additional 48 hours to collect the shipment from a Parcel Locker or at a ParcelPoint.
If there are fewer than 12 hours left to collect the package and you already know that you will not be able to collect it within that time, you can extend the time it will wait at a Parcel Locker or InPost ParcelPoint by additional 48 hours. To extend the pickup deadline, proceed as follows:
1) Make sure that 36 hours have passed since the shipment was placed in the Parcel Locker or ParcelPoint.