Find a Parcel Locker or ParcelPoint
Parcel lockers are a revolutionary system of post office boxes that allows you to increase delivery efficiency while minimizing the production of carbon footprint. It is an ecological and sustainable form of delivery - it combines unprecedented efficiency with convenience of use.
You can send and receive your parcels there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With the InPost Mobile application, you take advantage of all the possibilities offered by the parcel machines in - you can send parcels without printing labels, pick up faster thanks to the remote opening of lockers, and manage all your parcels.
How to send a parcel in Parcel Locker / Service Point?
- Send without a label in the InPost Mobile app.
- In the application, select the middle icon with the arrow (Send).
- Pay for the shipping and fill in the details.
- Send without a label in any Parcel Locker / Service Point.
- Send and pay via QuickSend.
- Fill in the data, then generate and pay for the label.
- Stick it on your package.
- Place the package with the label in any Parcel Locker / Service Point.
How to pick up a package from Parcel Locker / Service Point?
- Collect remotely with the InPost Mobile app.
- Receive a notification in the application about the delivery of the parcel to Parcel Locker.
- Open the locker remotely from the application level.
- Take out your package. Ready!
- Pick up with QR code or pickup code.
- Wait for a notification that the package has been delivered.
- Go to Parcel Locker and scan the QR code or enter the pickup code and phone number.
- Take out the package. That's it!